[ale] Cereal Box Advertising

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Dec 16 08:35:20 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 07:55 -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> and back in the "good old days" before Linux, we had drum sets...
> and before linux laptops we had "portable" 45 rpm record players that
> screeched "music" like Alvin and his harmonica!!!!!!! ALVIN!!!!!
> now where is my Alvin Christmas album....

OKAY!

I still want my Hula Hoop!.

funny you should bring this up.  I had the album when I was a child and
listened to it each year.  Later I converted to tape.  I lost the tape.
Now that I have 2 kids I want to share that with them.  Last year I
ordered both albums in CD form from Amazon.  I ripped and encoded and
now I can listen to Chipmunks Christmas on my iPod.  While some things
change others remain the same....