[ale] Hack of the month...

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 14 17:38:54 EST 2005

In the past when I sent a email with an attached log, I have gotten no
response. I have wonder if this was some type of worm.   Do a generic
setup on ftp and ssh and you will see all kinds of brute force attacks
and at all hours of the day and night.   I would even consider some type
of VPN on the COLO box if it is possible.  That way it is only open to
those that have legal use of it.