[ale] Thanks for libcurl and a question about it.

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Dec 13 07:14:48 EST 2005

Libcurl works like a champ, however I have a slight problem I'm trying
to figure out.  I'm successfully logging into a site but the index.html
file has a redirect header.  I would like to navigate to the redirected
location but it gives me the redirected header once again.

Look at this html being returned:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Frameset//EN">
 <HTML>
 <HEAD>
        <TITLE>Network </TITLE>
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="1;URL=CgiStart">
        <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NONE">
        <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW">
 </HEAD>
 <BODY>
 </BODY>
 </HTML>

So I tried to use http://192.168.1.1:8931/CgiStart/ as a url and get the
same data back.

Any ideas how to navigate around that?  Obviously I've obscured the
orginal  ip address for security.

Thanks,
Jim.