[ale] Fedora Core 4 - VT switching problem

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 10:17:52 EST 2005

You can also run the --nofb  (forno framebuffer) boot option to see
if that gives you the  console back.

Check out google for "Fedora --nofb" for details.

It's more of a generic issue across several models than a specific
issue on a certain card.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive