[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thurs., 12/8, 7:30pm: SCALIX

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Dec 8 09:56:45 EST 2005

This sounds like a talk I need to be at.

HOWEVER

It clashes timewise with the holiday concert for my daughter's high
school band.

Is there any way to have a video made of this talk? I would be happy to
provide a site to host it for download after suitable encoding and
compression (all Linux tools, of course!).

In fact, I'm going to extend the offer to do this processing and hosting
as an ongoing thing. I can seldom make the meetings any more due to
schedule nightmares and this is a way I can still participate.

I'm envisioning a library of just the speaker sessions, not the full
announcements, help session, etc.