[ale] help with Apache redhat setup

mark walters mwlistserv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:37:02 EST 2005

I wanted to keep an open mind on this so I could get alot of original
ideas on setup.

I currently use rsync heavily for off-site disaster recovery backups.
The only problem would be our users expect to immediately see their
site changes.

I was also considering using Apache redirects from server 1 to 2 .

Any other ideas?