[ale] missing dependencies

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 19:13:52 EST 2005

KDE works perfectly on FC.

You need to spend some time at fedoranews.org, and read the articles
regarding looking at the appropriate Yum repositories, importing the
right keys, and the various other "issues" associated with FC3.

Specifically:

http://fedoranews.org/articles/

and

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/

I've moved wholesale to FreeBSD and OSX, but the last distro I used
as a desktop was FC3 + KDE.  It just "works" on FC3.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive
404.293.8762