[ale] Old Apple G3 and Linux

Harper Ennis harperennis at gtconline.com
Thu Dec 1 08:38:22 EST 2005

I have only used one mac before, it was a g3. The only thing I did with
it was install gentoo, great installation handbook. It only took about 3
hours for a manual install. It wasn't my machine, I loaded it for a
friend. Although I'm sure that you could find enough apps in portage
that are stable on mac to make a great machine for whatever you need.