[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:05:34 EDT 2005

I used to work for Turbo Logistics, this used to be my job. I won't express
my opinion of this company on the list, but I'll gladly share my experiences
with this company with you via private email if you are interested. The only
thing I will say on the list is that they are not very positive.

Thanks,

Van Loggins

Message: 9

--
Van Loggins
"Linux Geek In Training"
vanloggins at gmail.com

This email is intended to be private to the person it was sent to. It
is copyrighted and publishing this email in any public forum, or
providing it to any other person or organization without my explicit
permission is forbidden.

All your Base are belong to us..