[ale] Job Oppurtunity in Gainesville Georgia

John Allgood john at turbocorp.com
Wed Aug 31 12:16:35 EDT 2005

Turbo Logistics (http://www.turbocorp.com) is looking for a skilled
computer technician to supplement our existing IT staff.  This
opportunity requires someone with a wide range of skills.  We are
looking for someone with breath of experience, not necessarily depth.
What are we looking for?

1. Linux experience, both hardware and software.
2. Networking in a heterogeneous network environment.
3. Experience with Windows Server.
4. Help desk experience
5. Willingness to learn.
6. Ability to work well with people.
7. 3+ years experience in a heterogeneous support/IT environment
8. Web development skills would be a plus

The ideal candidate would have all the above skills, but these are
targets, not requirements.

We are looking for a team player.  You must work well with people. If you
feel you might be the win-win solution to this opportunity, please
forward your resume' in [pdf Open Office or text] format to
[john at turbocorp.com].