[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Aug 31 08:21:00 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 07:39 am, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> Maybe they have no employees there and you had to wait for someone to
> drive to that location.

Heh, reminds me of a story I read somewhere; Service contract at a *very*
remote location stipulated they would have a "technician" on site within
some short time frame, so the vendor hired a local farmer.... He would show
up well within the allotted time and always declare the problem required
more advanced help. Then he would sit (often in filthy work cloths) until
the real technicians arrived hours later.

Just wish I could remember where I read it.
--
William