[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:57:45 EDT 2005

On 8/30/05, Bob Toxen <transam at verysecurelinux.com> wrote:
> I'm hoping for some recommendations for a colo facility in NE Metro
> Atlanta (as close as possible to my location in Duluth/Norcross) for
> a client.  They want to start with 7U of space and about 1000 GB/month.
>
> They want redundant Internet feeds and uninterruptable power.
>
> E-Deltacom certainly is high on the consideration list.
>
> Also, who are the ALE E-Deltacom contacts?
>
> The client is a well-known Linux-friendly company.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Toxen

Bob, I run the ALE ftp site that's up there.  They have me sort of set
up like a customer.  I think its a first rate facility, but you pay
for what you get from what I hear.  e^deltacom is in the process of
being sold so you might want to look into the purchasing company to
see what kind of rep they have.

I don't know of any other places in NE Atlanta.

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory