[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Aug 31 01:05:17 EDT 2005

Bob - I recommend avoiding S1 Communications.  They're located in
Technology Park in the Duluth/Norcross area.  They provided us with very
poor access to the numerous Racks (not U's)  that we were paying a very
high premium for.  We had 2 racks there, and we were never given
immediate access to them.  Even with a 30 minute call-ahead, we always
had to wait at least 30 minutes in the lobby before we could get into
the datacenter.  In a mission-critical situation, a 30 minute wait to
get into your own datacenter is ridiculous.

If the locale weren't an issue, I'd recommend Inflo communications
(Downtown ATL, near 14th St.).  They're extremely strict on access, but
they also allow their customers to access their hardware easily (unlike S1).

Kind regards,
CB