[ale] Gantt charts under Linux

Chuck Huber chuck at cehuber.org
Sat Aug 27 11:24:50 EDT 2005

Thanks to all to posted replies for Gantt charting programs.  I looked a
a few and had disappointing results with all of them.  ganttproject is
in pre-release and kept throwing "Array index out of bounds" exceptions.
   GanttPV requires a bunch of python modules which I didn't care to
install.  There were others, to be sure, but they each had their
problems in coding, functionality, or just a rapid decent into
dependency hell.

MrProject seemed to be the best - mostly because it simply worked.  Now
that I know about Planner, I'll take a look at that.

Thanks again,
    - Chuck

--
"The purpose of encryption is to protect good people
from bad people, not to protect bad people from the government."