[ale] Still no flames... :-)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Aug 24 14:34:51 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 13:42 -0400, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I'd give it to them in TeX format.  If they are so technically incompent
> as to not know how to render it, I don't want to work for them anyway!  ;)

You win!!

I wish I had the link still to the turbo-geek who sent in a script as a
resume. When run, it would first ask the user why they were running some
arbitrary script sent to them by someone they don't know and do they
have ANY understanding of computer system security. Then it would pull
in several web pages that discussed the problems of clueless users doing
exactly what was just done and finally it would pull up the real resume
from the authors website.

Yes. It was a VB script.