[ale] Structured Documentation

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Sun Aug 21 16:46:45 EDT 2005

I've never used it directly, but you might want to check out "Halibut:
yet another free document preparation system".  It was created by Simon
Tatham, the same developer who created PuTTY.  He uses it to maintain
all of the PuTTY documentation, which is pretty good.  Supported output
formats are text, HTML, Windows Help and Unix man pages, and others are
in the works.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/halibut/

Alan