[ale] Gone OT: Cobb Laptop Deal

mmillard1 at comcast.net mmillard1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 16:37:14 EDT 2005

lol I suddenly have a new ummm respect for the Physics department at Oral Roberts University.

I actually saw a Evangelical once on Television claiming we had found a Space Ship in Israel which was piloted here by worshiping Aliens to visit the Christ child 2 thousand years ago.  They flashed up news articals ext. to prove their story.  I was amazed at how positive they were that this was happening in the face of reality itself.  Asking people to have faith while presenting unbelievable stories does not promote any cause.

Some arguments are easy.  Christ ascended into the heavens because he has more lift than an Apallo Missile.  Hmm that was easy.  I don't think one needs to argue provable, verifiable elements of the universe do not exist in order to offer affirmations of God.  The reverse is likely what happens in these cases anyway.  Someone is lost because someones Education was lost, from a Religious perspective.