[ale] Gone OT: Cobb Laptop Deal

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Aug 17 20:50:02 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 03:21 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
> Aaron, that's where your thought process is flawed. ?God is a
> micro-manager. :) (Thank God! :) ) ?Haven't you ever put your heart and
> soul into the creation of anything? ?Certainly you have. ? Do you then
> just sit it on the shelf and stare at it? ?I think not.
>
> How can you actually think that you could possibly understand the
> thought process of God?

What a perfect spot to insert this gem. (Blatantly stolen from another
list.)

The Hacker's Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur
base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just
like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z,
and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack
when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz
when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root
access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed
off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you
could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it.
For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

> Please, don't let this start a flame war. ?The list doesn't need it and
> I want to have the last word.

Yes, yes, and never! ;-)
--
William