[ale] Ot: Geek Squad

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Aug 17 10:46:48 EDT 2005

On that very link that was posted, it says the car is U.S. compliant and
has the proper DOT approval.

That means it's about as complicated as registering any other car.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:03:04 -0400