[ale] Ot: Geek Squad

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Aug 16 00:55:37 EDT 2005

At least they were smart about their choice of vehicle.  VW Bugs are the
most economical cars around these days.  But, I'm sure the Prius will
take that title within the next few years when Toyota can meet the
demand for it.

And no, this isn't intended as flamebait.  I've seen many corporate
entities using Bugs as personal transport vehicles (as compared to
shipping vehicles).  I can't think of the names, but here in Alpharetta
you see VW Bugs all the time with various corporate 'fleet' makeovers
similar to the Geek Squad ones.

-CB