[ale] Cobb Laptop Deal

brucelists at bellsouth.net brucelists at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 15 17:40:00 EDT 2005

Speaking of that schooling at home - I pulled my middle son out of high school and am homeschooling him. Telecommuting gives you some flexibility! If you can do it some how or other, it's rewarding (well, sometimes it's rewarding - other times it's a serious pain somewhere or other). Could you do it at night, weekends, maybe assign work then check it at night?