[ale] Vision impaired magnifier for mouse

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 4 00:25:57 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a Linux program that will magnify the area around the
mouse cursor wherever the mouse goes on the screen.  I'd love to have it
for IRIX too, but Linux is really needed the most.  Has anyone tried
mouseloupe?  http://www.inf.ufpr.br/imago/mouseloupe/english/index.html

I'm trying mouseloupe right now and will post the results.  Kmag is not
useable due to a fixed window showing the magnified view.  I have a user
with impaired vision due to albinism (sp?) so am trying to accomodate
her needs on the Linux machines.
Dow