[ale] changing terminal session name

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Aug 1 07:55:56 EDT 2005

I use konsole under KDE and I was thinking it would be nice to have it so that
when I launch "vim main.cpp" it changes the konsole session name (which is
displayed on the session tab) to "main.cpp" so that I have an easy way to
differentiate between files i have open in vim :)

The same idea would also be great for ssh sessions.

Anyone know how I would go about this? I'm not sure if this is a general
terminal question, or konsole specific, but I was hoping one of the list
members might have tried something like this previously.

Thanks,

-Jay