[ale] [OT] Phoen Systems

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:07:43 EDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Robert Coggins <ale at cogginsnet.com> wrote:
> I was browsing this site and it did prove useful.  However, despite my
> efforts it looks like it will be a while before we can go the route I
> wish to take.  Too much info and too little time to make a decision for
> the kind of money we are looking at.  Thanks for all your input!

I know the feeling.  I have a deadline in a few months, but I'm still
worried I might not make it (other job tasks; complications of first
interfacing with, and then replacing the current PBX).

But it will be nice if we get there. $3600/month saved on maintenance
from the PBX provider, and then there's still the LD savings as we
partner up with some of our common destinations.

bnm