[ale] [OT] Phoen Systems

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Apr 29 13:33:45 EDT 2005

All I know this is very OT and I apologize.  I have been tasked with
look at a new phone system for our company.  I run a support department
(very small) and I want certain features to record call times and hold
times etx for my support people.  Other people in my office want VoIP as
do I.  However.  I have to present a case by the end of the day.  I need
to know where I can learn a ton of this to make a case for it.  Do any
of you have suggestions or suggestions on what is needed to log all
kinds of phone information?  Thanks for your help!

Rob