[ale] Any experience with PCUSA

Brian Stanaland brian.stanaland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:42:17 EDT 2005

I bought a PC from them a few years ago.  Ordered it online and paid
cash when I picked it up.  They were helpful, attentive and put the
machine together well.  They even saved me a couple of bucks by
recommending cheaper RAM that was a better match for the motherboard I
picked out.  Never had to get it serviced, though so I can't comment
on that.

Brian...