[ale] Any experience with PCUSA

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 15:18:10 EDT 2005

Hey Andy,

I've done some business with them over the past 5 years.  Fairly
consistent quality, although once I got a box without any rails, to make
up for it they sent me 2 sets.

Btw, my v551 keeps it's charge for abt 5 days with low usage and 3 days
with moderate usage.  I no longer work in a position with heavy usage,
but that leaves me more free time these days.  ;-)

-Jim P.