ping! Mike Trausch Re: [ale] superblock recovery?

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:17:32 EDT 2005

Mike,

Yes, it's the same NT4 extended partitions. The primary has been
recovered and is fine, and the extended partitions are there but data
seems to be absent, which makes no sense, as the data was not
erased....but that the partitions were deleted.

I wrote you a day or so ago but apparently you've not read it yet.

Anyway, if and when you've time, let me know and I'll cooperate as you
prefer, of course, in a recovery.

Appreciatively,

Courtney