[ale] OT: target= with css?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:46:48 EDT 2005

For starters, CSS has nothing to do with the way the page "operates".
CSS is purely presentational.

What you are wanting is some java/ecma script. Basically, you want to
write to the unique element. I don't use much javascript but something
like:
`document.getElementById('content2').write('<h1>This is the new
content for the content2 element.');`
should do what you want.