[ale] Linux Torrents

Mark Angeli mcangeli at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 26 02:54:28 EDT 2005

Hey guys, I'm working on getting a good network of linux torrents up and
running, and I thought I see if anyone has some band width to share....

http://linuxtracker.org

I'm looking to get the local torrents (you can tell which ones are local
because they generally have the fewest seeders) going as well as getting
the site's name out there.

We have several really cool downloads, including a k-12 specific
download and several versions of knoppix that boot in qemu on top of a
running windows desktop....

http://linuxtracker.org

The site does require registration (free and mainly for stats and
tracking purposes)...

Mark