[ale] Basic web design fee

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Apr 25 20:31:50 EDT 2005

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
>>>The scope of work would be 1) register a domain, 2) arrange one of those
>>>$9.95/month web hosting plans, 3) use the Front Page wizards to put up a
>>>basic web site.
>>
>>So you want to build them the worst code possible?  Front page is a dog
>>guy.
>

> Don't berate; Educate.

Welcome back Drew. :)  And, this time, you are right. I should have done
better.

Front page doesn't produce very good css, further, it will often times
introduce proprietary extensions that don't work with all browsers.  I
heard a rumor that M$ was/had corrected this, but I don't know.

Personally, I use vi.

--
Until later, Geoffrey