[ale] Basic web design fee

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:54:12 EDT 2005

Couldn't you just resize your browser window for the different resolution
look?

I usually do all of my coding in some text editor, so I know exactly where
everything is on the page. I'm also one of those weird people who likes to
hand-write his CSS, though I've been impressed with the little exposure I've
had to nvu so far.

WMM

On 4/25/05, Nathan J. Underwood <ale1 at cybertechcafe.net> wrote:

> I've use 1stPage too, nice little app. It'll also let you view the page
> (as it would show up) at different resolutions.

> those
> >>>

> >>So you want to build them the worst code possible? Front page is a dog
> >>guy.
> >>

> >Don't berate; Educate.
> >
> >I've had good results with "1st Page"
> >see: http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage2.shtml
> >It has a feature that makes sure the html is valid.

http://warrenmyers.com
"Don't let the elephants see what the rabbits are doing." --Ben R Rich
"He looks like a contented Christian with four aces." --Mark Twain