[ale] IMAP slowness

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Apr 25 08:56:01 EDT 2005

What about outgoing mail?  How do you save that?  I know that sendmail
gives no option to "backup" outgoing mail but I've done it by simplying
writing a man in the middle type program.  I can understand keeping
backups of incoming mail since that can be done.  Unless you have a way
or archinving the "Sent" folder you have no way of keeping copies of all
outgoing mail.