[ale] IMAP slowness

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Apr 22 15:17:10 EDT 2005

Yeah, but what is _really_ needed is  way to move old mail to backup
when the quota gets hit. Something like back off the oldest messages to
free up a percentage of quota space. Give a notice that the archive has
been moved to tape and can be accessed by request for a time limit.

Sarbanes-Oxally nightmare ensues...