[ale] Defective BIOS?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Apr 21 23:43:01 EDT 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 10:21 pm, Randal Jarrett wrote:
> If this is one of the older motherboards, as you say 9yrs, you might

Nice catch, I missed that skimming through the first time.

>snips
> On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 22:05 -0400, Cor van Dijk wrote:

> > Can it be fixed?

If not, I still have about eight RAM-less HD-less boxes about that age
sitting in my barn. If you will email me off list with some specs, you are
welcome to the closest match as a spare parts box. Think I have a few loose
BIOS chips from that era too.... Live in the boonies, but will be in Cobb
County (Chattahoochee Tech) every Monday and Wednesday 2:00 - 5:30 p.m. for
the next five weeks.
--
William