[ale] O'Reilly Book Contact

Rick Green rgreen at salug.org
Wed Apr 20 23:04:32 EDT 2005

Hey, we are doing this in SALUG.  It is true.  We have received a few
books for free.  All you have to do is write a review and send it to
them.  They have the details on their web site, along with some tips and
guidlines for writing the review.  They also offer discounts to LUG
members who just want to buy a book.

-Rick