[ale] Recording "iPod"

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Apr 20 22:15:12 EDT 2005

This looks just like what I need. And cheaper than the iPod too. How
easy is it to manage multiple playlists on the thing? I've got gobs of
CDs I wanna put on here and they are of a very WIDE style so random
shuffle of the whole mess won't cut it. Also what do you think of the
picture viewing? Does it just resize to fit the display or keep its
natural size? How clear is it? Do you buy these locally or online?

    many thanx,

       Ben Scherrey