[ale] Nero for Linux

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 20:49:25 EDT 2005

I use NeroLINUS because it works, it works well, the company has a history of
producing good software that works well, and I know when I go to use it that it
will work.

I also use MS Office (via CXO) because it works well, etc. etc.  Yes I know
some  people are foaming at the mouth reading this, but what can I say, it
works.  Btw, MS Office + CXO works *better* with CUPS than *most* GNU apps.  Go
figure.

I have no problems using good software regardless of who writes it, or even if
it requires a reasonable charge.  The whole free software movement is fun to
watch, but seriously some of us just want to work and work well.  ;-)

-Jim P.