[ale] Nero for Linux

pras at cycloeastern.com pras at cycloeastern.com
Wed Apr 20 19:45:32 EDT 2005

Well I have instances where k3b dies on me and I am not even kill the process. The process
sometimes gets stuck in kernel space. I tried to figure out where this was happening, and I
noticed that it was trying to scan the bus. XCDRoast never had a problem with it though.

Hopefully that will be solved using Nero ...

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 06:35:49PM -0400, James Taylor wrote:
> So what's in Nero that you don't already have in k3b?
> -jt

> On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 10:20 -0400, Sergio Chaves wrote:
> >http://www.nero.com/en/NeroLINUX.html
> >
> >You need a valid Nero license# to register and download a free copy.
>
> So much for "free." ;)

Prasanna Subash            | Spring is here, spring is here, Life is
pras at cycloeastern.com      | skittles and life is beer.