[ale] OT: Web Design with Search engine listings

Andrew Thornton flux at fictional-realms.com
Tue Apr 12 13:04:56 EDT 2005

Does she have a budget in mind ? - Search Engine Optimisation is something
you have to keep on top of to maintain a good position on the major search
engines, we are currently implementing a Search Engine Strategy which is
going to set us back about $35k a year. You can achieve good results for
less, but it all comes down to the site and how much Time / Money &
Maintenance you put in. Another factor is how often the
content changes.

What's the nature of the website & her budget ?

http://www.mediumblue.com/ - expensive, but extremely good
http://www.soldesignco.com/ - good local firm, very reasonable rates

Hope this is usefull,

Cheers