[ale] [OT] tax or not tax at Dell.home

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Mon Apr 11 16:29:33 EDT 2005

Tax now

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Yu,
Jerry
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 3:40 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: [ale] [OT] tax or not tax at Dell.home

I tried to order two 1G usb drives from Dell.Home. surprised to find it
actually taxs me (for zip code 30338 & 30005). I thought only Dell.Biz
charges tax for Georgia...
anybody has similar/different experience ?

This email and any attached files herein contain information that is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.
If the reader of this message is not the recipient, any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this
communication or its substance is prohibited.

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL  information that is intended only for use by
the   named recipient. If you are not the named recipient,  any disclosure,
dissemination, or action based on   the contents of this message is
prohibited. In such  case please notify us and destroy and delete all