[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 10 15:47:37 EDT 2005

You can contact Dr. Rajnish Singh in the chemistry department at
Southern Poly.  I know her and she is not a computer person but a
biochemist, however, she might be able to direct you to someone to talk
to.  Sorry to hear about the LUG at KSU.  The environment at KSU, with
mostly commuter students, makes it difficult to keep continuity on
clubs.  The workload on the professors at KSU is really high as well
with so many students.
Dow