[ale] Evolution mysteries....

Keith Hopkins hne at hopnet.net
Sat Apr 9 20:44:21 EDT 2005

Hi Courtney,

   It is telling you there is a directory name 'evolution' in you home directory.  Evolution wants to use that directory to store files in, but it doesn't understand any of the files that are already in it.  Maybe you created it by hand, or it is used by another application.  Just mv it out of the way (rename it).

   Is this Evo1 or Evo2?  Evo1 uses 'evolution' and Evo2 uses '.evolution'.

--Keith