[OT] WRT54G, was: Re: [ale] [OT] VoIP recommendations

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 3 19:39:20 EDT 2005

I'm running the Sveasoft pre-release firmware and have been quite
impressed with it.  I think it is worth the money just for the default
extra options over the Linksys default firmware.  Flashing was easy.
The sveasoft site has forums that are full of answers to newbie
questions, such has flashing questions.  Well worth a look see for
having advanced router functionality in a cheap quiet device.
Dow