[ale] Re: Vonage

llhull at babylon.d2dc.net llhull at babylon.d2dc.net
Fri Apr 1 17:41:03 EST 2005

Mike,

My son introduced us to Vonage some months ago.

It is certainly economical, $25.00 a month for all the services we had
with Comcast Phone, and more, with a better program for voicemail.

Occasionally, when my son is downloading, mostly before the upgrade in
speed, we experienced some times when the tops of the waves were cut
off. This garbled the speech.

This has not happened lately.

We switched to ComCast phone as soon as it became available in our NE
Atlanta location, I can't tell you how happy are to be relieved of the Bell
South problems.

The worst thing that has happened recently is my son monopolizing the phone
line, when my IRC friends call late at night <g>.

I would strongly recommend VOIP phone.

Linda