[ale] [OT] VoIP recommendations

Nathan Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Apr 1 09:06:37 EST 2005

We've been using Vonage for close to a year now, and have been very
pleased.  There have been some outages (2 I believe), but both were
resolved quickly.  During the outages, it was just as difficult to get
someone from Vonage on the phone as it would have been to get someone
from --some other phone company-- that was competent enough to address
the issue.  Thus far, I am a very happy Vonage customer.

Nathan J. Underwood