[ale] Ghost for Linux

Brian MacLeod bmacleod at guc.usg.edu
Wed Sep 29 09:26:57 EDT 2004

James,

Sounds like you are looking for something similar to radmind:
http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/radmind/

I've wanted to try this out on our Mac carts and even some testing linux
boxes just to see how well it would work.  I just haven't had the time
to tinker with it, having to deal with MS crap day in and day out.

bnm