[ale] Re: 6 more google gmail invites available

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 06:06:54 EDT 2004

for some reason google gmail won't let me use the 6 invites I am
supposed to have, I will keep trying every day until they finally go
thru, but if you don't get an invite from me this is why. I am truly
sorry about this, and I hope Google fixes the problem soon.

thanks for understanding.

Van

--
Van Loggins