[ale] does anyone know of a linux distro small enough to fit on a 64 meg usb Compact Flash?

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Sep 22 15:28:16 EDT 2004

http://www.goosee.com/puppy/

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59