[ale] Firefox & IE ... yada yada yada

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:27:12 EDT 2004

Hi,
After installing SP1, you shuld be able to go to he Add/Remove
Programs Control Panel, click on Windows Components, and near the
bottom of the list is IE. The only reason I haven't sucked it off my
machine is that I like to be able to run Windows Update on demand, not
just via the Automatic Updater.
WMM